Monday, April 5, 2021

How to Watch Katie Taylor vs Natasha Jonas Live Fight card on Joseph Parker-Chisora

Katie Taylor, the undisputed lightweight champion, will face Natasha Jonas in a highly anticipated bout on Saturday, May 1 at an undisclosed location. It’ll be a fantastic fight.

In the 2012 London Olympics quarterfinals, Taylor beat Jonas. After nearly ten years, the two fighters will finally meet.

Taylor, who has established herself as one of the strongest fighters in the world, most recently beat Miriam Gutiérrez in November.

Natasha came within a whisker of securing her first world championship last summer when she fought Terri Harper, the WBC super featherweight champion, in a dramatic bout.

“Natasha proved in her last match that she is at the top of her game, so it will be a big test for me, and I’m just excited to get in the ring,” Taylor said. “This is the kind of battle that people have been calling for, and it’s the kind of fight that you want to be a part of. People are always talking about our 2012 Olympic battle, and I believe it was a great eye-opener for people in terms of what women’s boxing is all about. I’m looking forward to another tough fight on May 1st, as well as the opportunity to defend my titles.”

“I’m very excited about the battle; in my last fight, I built myself on the world stage,” Jonas said, adding, “Katie is not Terri Harper; she has different qualities.” I am prepared to enter the ring against any opponent. I said that I aspire to be a world champion and that I am prepared for this.”

How to Watch Taylor vs Natasha Fight live broadcast

Taylor vs Jonas live Boxing event will be broadcast on Sky Sports in the United Kingdom and on DAZN in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE Parker vs Chisora 2 set for Dec 18 live on Manchester

Joseph Parker is set to square off against Dereck Chisora on Saturday 18th December 2021 at Manchester Arena in Lancashire. The fight is sch...